Probleme für GQ Tobaccos in England.

Allgemeines zum Thema Tabak

Probleme für GQ Tobaccos in England.

Beitragvon Huub » Sa 3. Sep 2016, 14:22

Glynn Quelch hat unterstehendes geschrieben auf Facebook.

"It looks like all the GQ Blends tobaccos will have to be pulled as a result of the changes in EU/UK tobacco legislation. All altered names and shop blended tobaccos need registering with the UK GOV. With a complete break down of all ingredients used in each constituent tobacco, which will be almost impossible to get out of the suppliers I get my base tobaccos from.

So max of 2 more months of GQ Blends requires manufacturers to inform Member States before placing new or modified products on the
market and notify a range of product information concerning composition, emissions and sales/
marketing data.

....I will basically be classed as manufacture (not a retailer who blends) and the hoops you need to jump through for that are insane

.....When I first started GQ, I wanted to only make tobacco but to do it legally (HMRC approved) you need a lot of money and its just not feasible for a small guy like me.

The fees might only be £250 per blend (plus all the testing costs), then I would need to sell a LOT to make that money back, before I make profit.

But I dunno, I need to have a long think and see what I am going to do"

Ich denke dass es das Ende der excellente GQ Blends ( z.B. Askwith Cake ) ist.
Huub

Re: Probleme für GQ Tobaccos in England.

Beitragvon Rainer K » So 11. Sep 2016, 00:43

Hoi Huub & community,

Huub hat geschrieben:Ich denke dass es das Ende der excellente GQ Blends ( z.B. Askwith Cake ) ist.

Und nicht nur das...
Es sieht wohl leider so aus, dass nach "Brexit" nun auch "GQexit" folgt... :o

Folgende Email habe ich heute von Glynn Quelch erhalten:
Sorry that I have had to refund your order. While we have been waiting
on a batch of the Cabbies twist to come, I have had to close down GQ
Tobaccos.

Exit, over, and out... :?
Die Zahlung für meine nicht erfolgte Tabaklieferung habe ich zurückerstattet bekommen.

God shave the Queen,
Rainer
Glaube nicht an Dinge von denen du nur Echos und Schatten kennst (Japanisches Sprichwort)
Altwerden ist nichts für Feiglinge (Joachim Fuchsberger)
Rainer K

Zurück zu Allgemeines